21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BFSc(Fish Technology and Engineering) in Assam Agricultural University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BFSc(Fish Technology and Engineering) in Assam Agricultural University. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BFSc(Fish Technology and Engineering) in this college?

26th March 2023, 05:17 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BFSc(Fish Technology and Engineering) in Assam Agricultural University?

Yes, to get admission to the BFSc (Fish Technology and Engineering) course in Assam Agricultural University, you need to appear for an entrance exam called AAU VET (Assam Agricultural University Veterinary Entrance Test). The AAU VET is conducted by Assam Agricultural University for admission to various undergraduate courses in agriculture, veterinary science, home science, fisheries science, and other related programs.

The AAU VET is a state-level examination, and the eligibility criteria for the exam include:

Candidates should be Indian citizens and residents of Assam.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects.

Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate in the above-mentioned subjects.

The AAU VET exam consists of multiple-choice questions based on the syllabus of the 10+2 level. The exam covers topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and General Knowledge. Additionally, there is a separate section for Fishery Science-related questions.

After the exam, the university will release a merit list based on the candidate's performance in the AAU VET exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment. The final selection of the candidate will depend on the score obtained in the AAU VET exam and the availability of seats in the program.

It is essential to keep checking the official website of the Assam Agricultural University for the latest updates and notifications regarding the AAU VET exam and the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?