22nd August 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for the BCom admission in BHU? How to apply for it?

Sir, do I have give any entrance exam for the admission in BCom course at Banaras Hindu University? I came to know that there is an entrance exam for the BCom admission in BHU. How can I apply for this entrance exam?

24th August 2020, 02:35 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for the BCom admission in BHU? How to apply for it?

Yes there is a BHU UET entrance exam for B.Com admission in BHU.
Yes, you have to give BHU UET entrance exam for admission in B.Com course at BHU.

You can apply it through this website- www.bhuonline.in

Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts an entrance test- BHU UET for admission in B.Com. (Hons.) / B.Com. (Hons).

For admission exam guidelines you can visit below website-
http://bhuonline.in/guidline01.html

Thanks.
24th August 2020, 07:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for the BCom admission in BHU? How to apply for it?

Yes, BHU conduct entrance examination for admission in various undergraduate course including B.Com course.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course.

UET 2020 application is over and examination will be conducted soon. For more information visit at www.bhuonline.in.
25th August 2020, 04:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to appear and qualify in UET conducted by BHU for admission in the undergraduate course in BHU.

Entrance examination is conducted by the university.

The online application for 2020 is over.

So, for more details about the admission procedure and entrance examination visit at www.bhuonline.in.
25th August 2020, 07:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for getting admission in BHU (Banaras Hindu University) to pursue B.Com. degree course , you do need to appear and qualify its entrance examination i.e; BHU-UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) held by BHU once every year.

To apply for the same examination, you need to fill its online application by referring to the link www.bhuonline.in when the application period for the same examination is active.

In general, application for the same examination is made available in the month of January - February every year.

For complete details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?