12th May 2010, 03:32 PM
sherinmarkose

Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?

Respected sir, am sherin. i completed BPT n nw doing msc anatomy[first year] n kerala. but i wnt to change this cours to anywhere n India.is it possible? is BPT eligible for this course?cn u gve me d proper details n fee structure? thank u....

13th May 2010, 12:54 AM
jaipatil

Default Re: Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?

hello.
You can change university in anywhere in india but not eligible to change course.

jayesh
13th May 2010, 01:28 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?

Actually friend there is no any provision to change your college in any where in INDIA, it can only possible at a situation when your University would remain same..
But it fully depend on the college you want to go,
Best of luck
13th May 2010, 12:50 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherinmarkose View Post
respected sir, am sherin. I completed bpt n nw doing msc anatomy[first year] n kerala. But i wnt to change this cours to anywhere n india.is it possible? Is bpt eligible for this course?cn u gve me d proper details n fee structure? Thank u....
no ithik it will not bcz u changed the college of it in ur university it will find out ok & the university will change the course on the basis of ur performance or u can chnage the college in ur states through it ok it will change to areputed college bbyee
16th May 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for doing msc anatomy after bpo
20th May 2010, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

is i am eligible for doing msc medical anatomy after bpo it means bachelor in prosthetics and orthotics
27th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for msc in anatomy after BPT
8th February 2011, 05:33 PM
Ankur agrawal

Hello,
Actully changing course provizen is not allowed...
17th February 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

is there scope in doing msc anatomy after BPT?
23rd February 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

After B.Sc.Mlt i want to study M.Sc. Medical Anatomy Is it possible to Take Admisson in it
24th February 2011, 07:23 PM
biswaranjan9

hello,

Yes, you can change.
26th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.d.s . m i elegible for msc anatomy
4th May 2011, 02:15 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Yes, you can change.
4th May 2011, 02:55 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

there is no any provision to change your college in any where in INDIA, it can only possible at a situation when your University would remain same..
But it fully depend on the college you want to go,
28th July 2011, 10:19 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
you can not change your course during your progress of your course.
the only way to change if yuo not have interest is to discontinue the course and apply or it again
22nd September 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to do msc medical anatomy after bpt?
23rd September 2011, 01:34 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Sorry man nobody can help you because there is no rule for changing college while doing MSC Medical Anatomy.It is totally depends upon that college to which you want to change.
Please talk to them about WHEN and HOW MUCH MONEY they want.
23rd September 2011, 03:35 PM
kalu21

Respected sir,
am shrine. i completed BPT n nw doing msc anatomy[first year] n kerala. but i wnt to change this cours to anywhere n India.is it.
Thanks,
27th October 2011, 09:18 PM
ajay3261

[you are elligible for doing M.Sc Anatomy in AIIMS New Delhi, go through the elligibility criteria of AIIMS , BPT are allowed to appear for the test
4th September 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i completed my bachelor of physiotherapy in august.my further interest is to study msc anatomy.i am interested in knowing can a physiotherapist apply for msc anatomy.kindly advice.
[email protected] u
3rd July 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,recently i completed my BPT .am i eligible to do Msc Human anatomy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?