16th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in doing B.Arch?

I am science(pcm) student..
Iwant to do B.arch.....but i not taken arts subjct.....
is there any problm in doing b.arch.
i really want to do it....
But i little bit knw about arts....is teachers there help me in arts? or i do any course for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. What is B.Tech Architecture course? Eligibility criteria needed for B.Arch course?
  3. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  6. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  7. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  8. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  9. Can i do M.Arch after completing my B.E Civil?
  10. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  11. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  12. Requirements for admission in spa?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  14. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  15. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  16. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  17. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  18. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
8th May 2014, 08:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any problem in doing B.Arch?

There is no need of arts for the B.Arch as you have 12th with non medical then you can take admission for the B.Arch for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and after that you will get good college for this course and it is best to do B.Arch from a best college that's why you will get job through the campus placement.

Don't worry you can apply for this course and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and you have to score good marks in it after that you will be able to apply for the best university or college for the B.Arch.

There are many scope of this course and after that there are many companies in which you can apply for the job and in abroad there are many scope of this course and after that you will get good job there and it is best for your career.

So, you have to prepare for the entrance exam and do hard work after that it will be possible to do take admission in best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?