8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?

Sir, I would like to know the charges which are taken in KIIT University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) program. Kindly tell me the total fees structure of 4 years B.Tech(ME) course of KIIT including tuition fee, and hostel fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?
  2. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BArch course in KIIT University?
  3. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  4. Total fee expenses including hostel charges of BDS course in KIIT University?
  5. Total fee including hotel charges for KIIT University 2017
  6. Total expenses including hostel charges to study B.Tech course?
  7. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  8. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  9. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  10. Can I get Computer Science with 4789 rank in KIITEE? Total fee expenses with hostel charges?
  11. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  12. What is the total cost for B.Sc Nursing in KIIT University for session starting 2018?
  13. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota? Fee expenses with hostel charges?
  15. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges?
  16. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
  17. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  18. Fee expenses including hostel charges for Intermediate course in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
16th April 2018, 07:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?

The total fee expenses for pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course from KIIT University will be around Rs. 460000/- without hostel fee. The tuition fee will be Rs. 60000/- per year/ semester, Rs. 600/- caution fee and Rs. 1200/- Caution Money (Refundable). The hostel fee in KIIT University depends on the type of food and rooms you choose to stay and the fee structure for the same is detailed in the attachment provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kalinga_University_Hostel_Fees_2018.pdf(92.6 KB, 0 views)
18th April 2018, 01:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?

Below I have uploaded the pdf file for the fee structure of different courses at KIIT University, just have a look over it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Structure.pdf(625.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?