31st January 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Transfer of BSc Nursing college from one to another is possible after 1st year?

Can possible the College of Bsc nursing after complete the 1st year finish in different college and change the college?? If finished the 1st year of Bsc nursing college and can transfer the college then how it possible or done?

31st January 2022, 08:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of BSc Nursing college from one to another is possible after 1st year?

Yes you can change college after 1st year of BSC nursing but remember you will have to start again from the first year because there is not any provision of lateral entry in BSC nursing.

Lateral entry is basically considered in BTech course so in this situation starting the day with first year is the only option

Before switching the college you need to fulfill eligibility criteria
31st January 2022, 09:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of BSc Nursing college from one to another is possible after 1st year?

Yes one can change college after 1st year of Bsc nursing.
But they have to start again from 1st year itself.
Because there is no provision of lateral entry like b.tech
31st January 2022, 09:06 PM
Msdhoni02

Transfer of BSc Nursing college from one to another is possible after 1st year?

Yes you can change college after 1st year of BSC nursing but remember you will have to start again from the first year because there is not any provision of lateral entry in BSC nursing lateral entry is basically considered in BTech course so in this situation starting again with first year is the only option.
15th May 2023, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i go to study abroad in nursing after 1st year of bsc nursing from kerala
27th June 2023, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to cencal my admission in bec nursing in private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?