9th July 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MTech in Fire Safety & Enviromental Engineering in distance education mode?

Dear Sir, Presently I am working in an reputed OIL PSU as an Asst Manager Ops and presently doing my B TECH in Fire and Industrial Engg from KSOU KARNTAKA. I want to pursue higher education in the same field ( FIRE SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG ). I wanted to know whether any university in India is offering M TECH in FIRE SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG in distance mode. if yes can you please give the details of the universities offering the course.

Srinivas

10th July 2022, 10:05 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering MTech in Fire Safety & Enviromental Engineering in distance education mode?

You can apply for the MTech. in Fire safety and environmental engineering through distance education mode after completion of bachelor's degree in fire and industrial engineering. Few good institutes are listed as under:

1. Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University, Raipur.
2. OPJS University, Rajgarh.
3. Sona College of Technology, Salem.
4. IIT Kharagpur.

10th July 2022, 05:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Universities offering MTech in Fire Safety & Enviromental Engineering in distance education mode?

List of Universities/Colleges are:-

1- IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology.

2- OPJS University, Rajgarh.

3- Vel Tech Chennai - Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R and D Institute of Science and Technology.

4- Sona College of Technology, Salem.

5- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University, Raipur.

13th July 2022, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the list of Universities offering MTech in Fire Safety & Environmental Engineering in distance education mode.

1) Annamalai University

2) Indira Gandhi National Open University

3) Shobhit University

4) SV University

5) Mahatma Gandhi University

6) Karnataka State Open University

13th July 2022, 08:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Here are some good institute/universities where you can apply foe masters in Fire safety and environmental engineering:

IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology. Approximately fee Rs. 46000/-

Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University, Raipur. Tentative fee Rs. 100000/-

Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R and D Institute of Science and Technology. Approximately fee will be Rs. 1,30,000/-.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?