5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?

I want to join National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering for the course of Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering. I just want to know that do I have to give any kind of entrance exam for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  2. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  3. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  4. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  7. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  9. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  10. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  11. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  12. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
  13. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  15. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university? -- [New]
7th October 2016, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering for the course of Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering. I just want to know that do I have to give any kind of entrance exam for getting admission?

No, there is no entrance examination to get admission for Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering. To study the course, the candidates should have passed 10th standard or above. The duration of the course is one year. Candidates should download the application from the website and fill up same & submit through E mail. The course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in fire and safety engineering field. The details are available in the website link National Academy of Fire & Safety
7th October 2016, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?

No, there is no entrance examination conducted by National Academy of Fire and Safety Engineering for offering admission in Diploma (Fire & Safety Engineering) course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or above from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma (Fire & Safety Engineering) course. You can apply for admission to Diploma course in NAFS directly by contacting the college office or administration.
7th October 2016, 10:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such entrance examination conducted for getting admission in diploma (fire & safety engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering. The admission in done on "First come First serve" basis.

Here is the eligibility criteria and the admission process:

> Admissions are done on "First come First serve" basis.

> You have fill up the application form and submit it with the following documents - (Transfer certificate, mark sheet, 4 passport sized colored photographs, two attested photocopies of mark sheets of recent education, two attested photocopies of transfer certificate/ pass certificate/ date of birth certificate.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?