11th January 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering College approved by AICTE?

Whether Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering college, kanjikonampalayam, vellalore, coimbatore - 641 111, is approved by AICTE, please kindly inform whether this college is added in the list of engineering colleges for counselling this year(2013), if please, give the college code.

Please kindly inform

16th January 2015, 04:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering College approved by AICTE?

According to our records Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering is not approved by AICTE.

The College code is 2368.

Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering College is a New Self Financing Engineering College.

Here i Provided you the List of Engineering Colleges Which are approved by AICTE.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tamil Nadu_ET.pdf(3.59 MB, 67 views)
16th January 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering College which is located at Vellalore, Coimbatore is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the institution is also affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.

The college counselling (TNEA) code is 2368.
16th January 2015, 11:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering College is approved by AICTE and it is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. And it was listed under the colleges, which are included in the Engineering admission counselling process. And the college code of Vishnu Lakshmi Engineering College is 2368.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?