19th January 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What all options available to do Graduation after failing in 12th grade?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have to do graduation after 10th pass and 12th fail, so, is it possible, and any other opinion for me or graduation, please tell me, because now i'm in working.

Thanks & Regards

Prakash Kumar

19th January 2015, 02:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all options available to do Graduation after failing in 12th grade?

Yes, you can do graduation without completing your 12th standard. In our country, there are many open universities offering graduation for those who don’t have a formal education. Dr. BR Ambedkar university is one of such university. It will conduct an eligibility test to offer an admission. You can apply for eligibility test through online, by visiting the official website.
http://www.braou.ac.in/
19th January 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all options available to do Graduation after failing in 12th grade?

No, you cannot pursue Graduation course after failing in 12th standard. No College/ University offers admissions in Graduation course to candidates who have failed in 12th standard. To be eligible to get admission in Graduation course, you must have qualified all subjects in your 12th standard examinations from a recognised board. Since, you have failed in your 12th standard, you cannot get admission in Graduation course. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlog subjects as soon as possible, so, that you can get admission in Graduation course.
20th January 2015, 01:37 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You can Pursue Graduation after Class X being Failed in Class XII.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides an Opportunity "Bachelor of preparatory Programme(BPP)" to those Students who wish to do Bachelor's Degree of IGNOU but do not have the essential qualification of having passed Class XII.

This is an Enabling Program of the University but it is not equivalent to 10+2.

Minimum Duration of the BPP Program is 6 months.

Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is No Bar.

There is another option to Pursue Graduation is apply for Diploma program(Polytechnic examination) after Class X.
19th August 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I failed My 12th exam now I am 30 years old ,can i study now any graduation course
15th January 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in ECE in year2011 and failed in 12th in maths only and passed in physics chemistry Hindi English .what should I do for graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?