26th May 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying BA(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts?

Hi Sir/Madam, I need to know about the benefits which I will get if I study BA(Music) course in BVDU School of Performing Arts. I want to do this course but I don’t know what benefits are there to pursue this course from this institute. Please tell me asap.

28th May 2020, 03:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying BA(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts?

Benefits of studying BA(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts are given below:-

1. The candidate will have the opportunity to choose one of them for their career Advertising Agencies
Colleges and Universities
Department of Cultural Affairs
Department of Education
Entertainment Companies
Magazines
Music and Film Studios

The candidate will earn somewhere between 50k to 70k per month in the beginning.
29th May 2020, 12:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: What are the benefits of studying BA(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts?

Benefits of studying BA Music in Bvdu school

10+2 education completed in any stream from a recognized educational Board.
Preferably, Music as an elective subject at the 10+2 level.
A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Basic proficiency in Music.

This course builds a strong foundation in music literature and its history imparting both vocal and instrumental skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?