23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after graduation in horticulture?

After graduation in horticulture should I go for UPSC Exams or bio technology studies or could I go for both or anything else plz help me out thank u. Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the employment opportunities of BSc Horticulture?
  2. What are the future opportunities in Horticulture after studying horticulture 3rd year?
  3. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  4. Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completion of graduation from FYBA?
  6. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.Sc Horticulture? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  8. List all kind of career opportunities in Microbiology field for graduates?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Allahabad?
  10. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?
  11. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Horticulture?
  12. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  13. List of the colleges or universities offering MSc in pomology or vegetable crops?
  14. Job Opportunities in Horticulture after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?
  17. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) graduate?
26th August 2016, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after graduation in horticulture?

Career Opportunities available after completion of Graduation in Horticulture:

There is a good scope for Horticulture candidates both in Private as well as Government sector. Remember, the basic educational qualification required for appearing in UPSC Examinations is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As far as job opportunities are concerned, you may find employment opportunities in Agricultural Machinery, Private Plantations, Equipment Manufacturing Firms, Agricultural Production Marketing Firms and other departments.

But Yes, getting into UPSC is a best idea to make a good career. As far as my knowledge is concerned, going with UPSC is best if you are really interested to make a good career.
12th September 2016, 10:48 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after graduation in horticulture?

you have choose a good subject for graduation, There are many opportunities after complete the graduation in Horticulture, like:

Production and Sales: greenhouse, flower or plant shop, nursery, landscaping service etc

Public Gardens: Managing landscapes and plant collections in public gardens.

Marketing: Wholesale or retail sale of fresh or processed fruits and vegetables, seeds,

Landscape Design: Creating gardens

Research

In Agro-industry Sector

Teaching

Landscape Construction and Management

You can also Self Employed yourself or you can venture into Farming seri-culture etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?