9th July 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What choices do I have inMTech related to Fire Industrial Safety?

Dear sir, i am a b.tech fresher graduate in applied electronics and instrumentation branch i am intrested in doing industrial safety and fire course what choices do i have can i directly apply to master degree course in industrial safety or fire or should i go for short term courses like post graduate diploma in the same course which one should i consider so that i can have a better future and also tell me some good institutes where i should prefer for admission inside odisha or out of statealso-gourav reply soon

10th July 2022, 10:33 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What choices do I have inMTech related to Fire Industrial Safety?

You shall go the Post graduate diploma courses in fire and safety as it has a very good scope for career prospect. Some of the good options are listed as under:

1. Certificate in Industrial Safety.
2. Certificate in Safety Management.
3. Certificate in Fire Safety and Security Management.
4. Certificate in Fire inspector.

The course duration will be of one year. You can do these course from Annamalai University, Defense Institute of Advanced Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (Any), etc.
13th July 2022, 08:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What choices do I have inMTech related to Fire Industrial Safety?

After completion of your graduation in in applied electronics and instrumentation branch, if you are interested in fire and safety line, then you can apply for the following courses to get optimum career growth:

** PG Diploma in Fire and Safety Course.
** PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Course.
** PG Diploma in Offshore Safety Course.
** PG Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Course

After completion of any of the above, you can start applying for th various related jobs in government as well in private sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?