28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What to choose after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering between BSc Maths and BSc Physics?

I want to do BSc after completing my Mechanical engineering in diploma. But i am confused in which stream should I do BSc in maths or physics?

4th July 2021, 11:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering between BSc Maths and BSc Physics?

After Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can choose any one course between BSc in Mathematics and BSc in Physics. It completely depends on what you like as both degrees are awesome in their field, you should choose on the basis of your interests and strengths.

BSc in Mathematics - This course focuses on core mathematical topics like calculus, probability, statistics, differential equations, and geometry. It has a phenomenal scope in diverse fields such as data science, finance firms, marketing, and banking.

BSc in Physics - This course focuses on educating students to develop logical thinking, reasoning, and intellectual thinking and opens the door to the most exciting and rewarding jobs. After completion of this course you can get jobs in many fields such as researchers, teachers, technicians, lab assistants, physicists, and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?