3rd March 2023, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is colour of blazers provided by KIIT University?

I am joining KIIT this year ..i wanna know that what coloured blazers are provided by KIIT. Is perfect size available or not and weather we have to wear blazer daily during classes or not????

6th March 2023, 12:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is colour of blazers provided by KIIT University?

You will only be given one tie and a light grey blazer from Kiit University. You need to bring your own formal wear.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://kiit.ac.in/
25th March 2023, 10:14 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What is colour of blazers provided by KIIT University?

The color of blazers provided by KIIT University may vary depending on the specific program or level of study. However, based on the official website of KIIT University, the blazers for undergraduate students are generally maroon in color with the KIIT logo on the pocket. The blazers for postgraduate students are navy blue in color with the KIIT logo on the pocket. It is important to note that the university may update their blazer colors or design from time to time, so it's best to confirm with the university's administration for the latest information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?