3rd March 2023, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What rank should I get in CET for doing BSc Agriculture?

I am doing 2nd PU. What rank should i get in CET for doing BSc agri . Is this course is good. What kind of job i will get by doing BSc agri ? What is the salary given for an agricultural employe?

8th March 2023, 01:51 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What rank should I get in CET for doing BSc Agriculture?

The required CET rank for admission to BSc Agriculture may vary depending on the college or university you are applying to. The admission process and rank cut-offs are decided by the respective institutes. It is best to check the official website of the institute you wish to apply to for the admission requirements and cut-off ranks.

BSc Agriculture is a good course for those interested in the agriculture sector. It teaches students about the different aspects of agriculture, such as crop production, soil science, plant breeding, etc. After completing this course, you can work in various fields such as farming, agricultural research, agro-industries, agriculture extension services, teaching, etc.

The salary of an agricultural employee varies depending on the job profile, experience, and location. Initially, one can expect a salary of around Rs. 2-3 lakh per annum, which can increase with experience and skill development.
25th March 2023, 10:11 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What rank should I get in CET for doing BSc Agriculture?

The minimum rank required in CET for admission to BSc Agriculture program may vary depending on the specific college or university you are interested in applying to. Generally, a higher rank in the CET exam will increase your chances of getting admission to a good college or university.

It is recommended that you research the admission criteria and requirements of the specific college or university you are interested in applying to. You can check their website or contact their admission office to get more information about the expected rank range for BSc Agriculture program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?