31st December 2015, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?

I am planning to pursue Journalism course. So tell me what is the course fee for graduating in journalism. Please reply as soon as possible.

31st December 2015, 09:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to pursue Journalism course. So tell me what is the course fee for graduating in journalism. Please reply as soon as possible.
There are so many colleges/universities offering Journalism course and the fee structure for Journalism course may differs from college to college based on various factors such as, College reputation, College status etc. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 per year. The fee structure for Journalism Government is less when compared to the private colleges.
31st December 2015, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The course fee in Journalism varies from college to college. The fee structure is not same for all colleges. Private Institutes have generally higher fee structure as compared to government institutes.

The course fee is generally between Rs 2.5 lacs to Rs 5.5 lacs for three years duration course in Delhi and Mumbai. Delhi University conducts its own entrance exam for admission in Journalism course and is also known to be one of the best university for these course. For accurate fee structure and details, you can visit official website of concerned institute in which you are interested to take admission.
31st December 2015, 06:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure of graduation in journalism vary from college to college and university to university. So it is difficult to mention the exact fee structure for your course. However a common fee of 50,000 rupees per annum is charged in most of the institutes for graduation in Journalism. For your kind information i want to tell you that the course duration for graduation in journalism will be of three years. So you have to pay approximately three lack rupees for your complete course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?