15th March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course?

What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course? Am now doing the final year and I need to figure out some good courses which would enable me to build a good career path. Please help me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  2. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  3. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  4. What are the special courses after BSc Nursing?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  7. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  9. Which courses are offered after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  10. Different types of courses after BSc and the best courses which I can choose?
  11. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  12. Which other courses can I take besides MSc IT after completing BSc IT?
  13. List of courses to join after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  14. Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it? -- [New]
  15. What courses to do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  17. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  18. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
16th March 2015, 08:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course?

Courses can be done after completion of B.Sc Course:

>> Master of Science (M.Sc)

>> Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT)

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry (M.Sc Chemistry)

>> Master of Science (CS) Course

>> Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

>> Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc Physics)

>> M.Tech

>> Ph. D

>> Master of Science (Bio Chemistry)

>> Master of Science (Biotechnology)

>> Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

>> M.Sc in Computer Science

>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)

>> Master of Arts
17th March 2015, 08:22 PM
Creator1991
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course? Am now doing the final year and I need to figure out some good courses which would enable me to build a good career path. Please help me in this.
There is plenty of options after B.Sc course. The options like MBA, MCA, M.SC(Computer Science), M.Sc(IT)..etc. The choice is yours. You have to decide which course is suits for you and it makes a good step for your career. Even you can discuss with your friends, family members and your professor. They also helpful to build a better career path.

MBA is good choice after B.Sc course. The course is deals with administration, managing the task and performing key player each every activity of concern. It is better choice you if you don't want to career in programming side. MBA is play vital role the finance, marketing, accounting departments in big concerns.

MCA is also better choice after B.Sc course. The course is deals with computer application and developing the software. MCA is play vital roles in the software development. Software development has differ areas like Analysis, design, implementation, coding and testing.
12th May 2015, 05:33 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since you are pursuing the BSc, then MSc in the same subject will be needful for you.

There are many others PG courses, but MSc will be the greatest option for you.

Otherwise you can also go for the Jobs on the basis of your BSc degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?