4th May 2011, 10:17 PM
Suparna dutta

Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?

I am a student of b.s.c in microbiology honourse.But in that case i have no idea about the farther courses and the top universities of it.Therefore i want to knwo about the farther courses and the unversities of it.and i also want to knwo the posibility of jobs of those courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  3. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  4. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  5. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  6. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  8. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  9. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  10. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  11. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  12. What can I do after 12th with medical stream without passing PMT test? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff percentage for top colleges for BSc Microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  15. Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai?
  16. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  17. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  18. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence? -- [New]
10th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?

can we do marine engeneering after bsc microbiology?
10th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?

CAN WE DO MARINE COURSES AFTER BSC MICROBIOLOGY
21st June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba in life science groups.i completed b.sc microbiology
6th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bsc microbiology.plz any1 say me which is better course to take after my bsc.
26th July 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

courses offered after bsc (hon) in microbiology and percentage marks in kolkata university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?