14th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CA and BBM course?

I am Ruby, studying inter 2nd year MEC. I am not knowing to continue in CA or go for BBM because my goal is to be an Industrialist. Please help regarding what is the difference in CA and BBM course? What will I learn in each? Which one is the best for my goal?

15th January 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between CA and BBM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Ruby, studying inter 2nd year MEC. I am not knowing to continue in CA or go for BBM because my goal is to be an Industrialist. Please help regarding what is the difference in CA and BBM course? What will I learn in each? Which one is the best for my goal?

The Chartered Accountancy (CA) is the professional degree and BBM is a bachelor degree. The BBM course duration is three years. The BBM can be studied in various colleges in India. The CA is a professional course it has to be studied in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The CA is one of the toughest courses in India. The value for the course is very high, as only limited amount of students clear the course. The BBM can be studied and cleared easily. The salary for the CA will be higher compared to the BBM holder. The CA is better course compared to the BBM degree. You can also study CA after completion of BBM course.
15th January 2017, 01:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After passing in the 10th class or any course equal to that which is recognised student can apply to common proficiency course.After 12th qualifying student need to qualify in CPT exam and after CPT IPCC CA articleship training under the practicing CA will be for 3 years in CA final are there.

The minimum educational qualification required for a BBM course will be a passing mark in the 12th standard examination and student must be scored at least 50% marks in 12th board exams. There is good scope for BBM students in public and private sectors and after successful completion of BBM course you can find a job in executive level AT corporate sectors. If you are interested in the banking field you can apply for bank PO or clerk examination.
15th January 2017, 02:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The basic difference between BBM and CA course:

BBM denotes Bachelor of Bank management. The duration of a BBM course is typically 3 years in a full time course and to apply for BBM course the applicant must satisfy the below eligibility criteria. The minimum qualification required for a BBM course is 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board. Different colleges offering BBM and are likely to have their own cut off marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year.
There is very very good scope for BBM students in public as well as in private sector.

CA course requirements:

Below is the procedure to become a chartered accountant:

Common Proficiency test

Integrated professional competency course

3 years articleship / training under a practicing chartered accountant

CA final
15th January 2017, 02:15 PM
hardwellonair

Hi,
BBM isnt that tough a path but requires an hobby. I suppose for this the proper solution is the university you join and the quantity of time you are capable of dedicate in an afternoon for CA reason it is the hard component.

It’s beneficial to pursue B-COM if one wants to pass for CA instruction as syllabus of both the courses relate with each different.
you can attempt for RNB international college, Bikaner which gives a unique b. com
batch with time flexibility to the students making ready for CA route.

Hope this helps!
15th January 2017, 06:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy and BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. If a person wants to be an Industrialist, he must go for Bachelor of Business Management.

*CA course will help you to become Chartered Accountant and you will do accountancy for firms or self practice CA. BBM will help you to learn fundamentals of business which you can apply in personal life to become industrialist later on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?