22nd February 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?

What to do after graduation in medical microbiology??? What are the colleges available with fee structures in post graduation for medical microbiology??? I need this information soon as possible. Kindly give me the correct answer to proceed further. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?
  2. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  3. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  5. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  9. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  10. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  11. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  12. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology
  13. Can I do MSc Microbiology after completing BSc General?
  14. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  15. Can I do dietician course after completing microbiology BSc?
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  17. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  18. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
22nd February 2015, 06:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do after graduation in medical microbiology??? What are the colleges available with fee structures in post graduation for medical microbiology??? I need this information soon as possible. Kindly give me the correct answer to proceed further. Thanks.
There are so many options available after completing B. Sc medical microbiology. Since, you are interested to continue your Master degree with same specialization. Here, I am providing you the Master degree course after completing B. Sc Medical Microbiology.

-M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)
-M.Sc. (Hons.) (Microbiology)
-M.Sc. (Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics)
-M.Sc. (Microbiology)

Eligibility Criteria:
A pass in Graduation science stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks at graduation level. Some top Universities organize admission test for selecting the candidate.

The fee structure for M.Sc course differs from college to college. The fee structure for Government college is comparatively less when compared to Private college. However, please visit the respective college directly get more details regarding fee structure. Here, I am providing you the approximate fee structure for M.Sc Microbiology. The fee structure for B. Sc nursing can vary from Rs.25, 000 to Rs.50, 000 per year, depending upon the concerned college. The total fee usually includes admission charges, tuition fee, examination fee, hostel fee and caution fee etc.
22nd February 2015, 07:24 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Medical microbiology course is a branch within the field of medicine which focuses on micro organisms of medical interest which include the bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites which are of medical importance and are capable of causing infectious diseases in human beings. Microbiologists can rather be called as detectives who investigate in the microscopic world - a world that holds much wonder and mystery, the world which much people cannot see.
Post graduate course in Medical Microbiology is about microbial pathogenesis and epidemiology. Spanning from development of resistance to antibiotics in bacteria, course covers all. The duration of the course is 3 years. Eligibility of the candidate is graduate like MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, Ayurveda Medicine, Homeopathy Medicine, Physiotherapy, B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc in any science subjects. Minimum 55% marks is needed and relaxation of 5% is required.
Post Bachelor’s courses in Medical Microbiology
• Master of Science in Medical Microbiology
• Master of Science in Industrial Microbiology
• Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology
• Master of Science in Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
• Master of Science in Applied Microbiology
• Master of Philosophy in Microbiology
• Doctor of Philosophy in Microbiology
• Doctor of Philosophy in Neuromicrobiology
Colleges that Post Bachelor’s courses in Medical Microbiology
• University of Calicut, Calicut, Kerala
• Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, Puducherry
• Singhania University, Pachheri Bari, Rajasthan
• Sharda University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
• Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Saii College of Medical Science and Technology, Kanpur, Utter Pradesh
• S.R.M. University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
• Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
• Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Reseach Institute, Puducherry
• Combined P.G. Institute of Medical Science and Research, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
• Chettinad University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
• Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
23rd February 2015, 12:01 PM
bablurocks

After B.Sc Microbiology Its better you can do your M.Sc Biotechnology so that you can apply for following companies:

IDPL
SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 1st floor, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003
Tel:- 011-24364340

Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited

ONGC, IDT Campus, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195
Telephone: 0135-2758778

Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Guru Gobind Singh Refineries Limited

HPCL–Mittal Energy Limited INOX Towers, Sector 16 A, Plot No. 17, Noida - 201301 (U.P)
Phone: +91 120 4634500

Hindustan Lever

Hindustan Unilever Limited, Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E),
Tel : +91-22-39830000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?