25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if my date of birth doesn’t match in my father’s documents?

My DOB is not matching with my father documents there is difference of 34 days and my father retired from TA and again join army DSC can you tell me my dob change or not in center of Indian army. I want relation certificate. Please give any answer please.

25th June 2017, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if my date of birth doesn’t match in my father’s documents?

Your date of birth will be determined by your class 10th mark sheet or birth certificate. There is no problem, if your date of birth is different in your father's document.

If you have any doubt regarding your relation certificate, the you have other options too. You can get such certificates from gazetted officers too.
12th October 2017, 09:18 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: What to do, if my date of birth doesn’t match in my father’s documents?

Your date of birth given in class 10th certificate will be considered final irrespective of any other documents.
The authority signing the relation certificate can be asked to check the date of birth.OR you can get an affidavit stating that date of birth in your fathers documents is same as that of Matriculation certificate.
14th June 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do, if my date of birth doesn%u2019t match in my father%u2019s documents?

My DOB is incorrect on my relation certificate, can I make this correct to join Indian army
11th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do, if my date of birth doesn't match in my father's documents?

Sir; my father name is different in 10 marksheet as compared to relation certificate can I get a benefit of bonus marks in Indian army.
20th August 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do, if my date of birth doesn%u2019t match in my father%u2019s documents?

Hllo sir please help me...iam looking for relation bharti but having some doubt ..and my doubt is my father residential address is of ours village one..but we built a house in city and my all documents like adhaar car ,pan card are are of city address...so is it create some problem while looking for relation bhart???
Sir please reply..
25th November 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

My brother in indian army we are 4 brother and my name and my dob are not match with mi 10th markseat how it can be fix
9th May 2019, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir . My dob in my class 10th marksheet and in my father's documents are not same.
Dob in my 10 th marksheet is 21/05/2003.
Nd in my father's documents mine dob is 21/05/2006 only yrs was incorrect in documents of my father .
So tell me please can I correction in my relation documents
12th May 2019, 02:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Your date of birth will be considered final which given in your class 10th certificate documents.

The authority signing the relation certificate can be asked to check the date of birth.

You can get an affidavit which states that the date of birth in your father's documents is same as that of Matriculation(10th class) Certificate.
20th May 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir My dob in father's relation documents are not same to the class 10th marksheet . Nd dob in father's relations documents is 21.05.2006
And in 10th marksheet it is 21.05.2003.
Only yrs are mistakenly different. Please tell me how I correction in my relation documents
22nd November 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dob change in relation certificate and my father is ex servicemen... What is the process of changing dob in relation certificate.. Jai hind
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?