29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of fire and industrial safety course?

I want to know how many of institutes are giving fire and industrial diploma certificate in 4 to 6 months by saying it's a crack course. So, I want to know what is shortest duration of fire and industrial safety course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university?
  3. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  4. What is the duration of fire and industrial safety course?
  5. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  7. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  8. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  9. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  10. Basic qualification for B.Sc Fire & Safety management and duration of course? Institute having internship facility?
  11. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  12. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  13. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  14. Is diploma better than any other course after 10th?
  15. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University? -- [New]
  16. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  17. Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Fees, duration and approved form for Diploma in Fire and Safety Management?
29th December 2016, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of fire and industrial safety course?

The duration of the above mentioned Fire and Safety Diploma course is of 12 months.
This is the general and shortest duration of the said course. So, if you want to pursue this course, you must have study for 12 months.
30th December 2016, 12:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum duration of the course of the above mentioned course is 6 months in most of the reputed Institutes. You should get admission in any good Institute as it will help you in future at the time of placement and do not just get admission in any institute just for the sake of opting for the course.
30th December 2016, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how many of institutes are giving fire and industrial diploma certificate in 4 to 6 months by saying it's a crack course. So, I want to know what is shortest duration of fire and industrial safety course.

The duration of Diploma in Fire & Safety is 12 months in NIFS. The candidates after completion of 10th class or above are eligible for the course. The NIFS website link is Click Here

The Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course duration is one year at National Safety Academy. The National Safety Academy website link is Click Here

The Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management course duration is 6 month at NAFS. The NAFS website link is Click Here

The duration of Fire Safety Officer Course is one year at IFSM. The IFSM website link is Click Here
7th January 2022, 11:44 AM
pradeepkj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Adi Institute is the best institute in south India that offer technical courses. And offers an industrial safety course of the duration of only one month. take a look at the course details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?