Unregistered

What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat

sir i am doing b.sc fire and safety from gujrat
university i want to know that what is the
scope after b.sc fire and safety...???

Related Questions:
22nd June 2015, 12:35 AM
rituricky002 @gmail.com

Default Re: What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat

sir I am doing bsc fire and safety from gujrat.what is my future scope in this course?is my degree valid and applicable for govt job?am I acceptable by oil,ongc and refinaries etc?
20th January 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat

I'm Doing Bsc In saurastra University.. I heard about fire and safety there are good job chance and good career after graduation .. So plz give me some information about course after graduation and jobs details
9th June 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc With Fire and Safety Now I want to do Post Graduate cource which chance to do
8th February 2020, 09:50 PM
ajay_navy1

The BSc degree in fire and safety is only valid if it is issued under the banner of the UGC, University grant commission, govt of India, the degree is equavalant to any other degree like BA or Bcom or BSc and stands valid for all competitive exams of UPSC or State public service
for further details log on to icfsindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?