31st October 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?

Hello,

I am completed my Post graduation in FOOD TECHNOLOGY. how many percentage i needed to eligible for NET, JRF and other exam related to this field such as CSIR, ICMR, ICAR. please give me reply. My Graduation subject was Botany and i scored 74.65% in that. Please tell me about this query???

Related Questions:
31st October 2016, 09:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/ JRF Exam:

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/ JRF Exams are given below.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is Master's Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/ JRF Exams is "55% marks" for unreserved category candidates and "50% marks" for reserved category candidates.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to appear in all the above mentioned exams.

>> As you have scored more than that is required, I am sure you are eligible to appear in above mentioned exams.
1st November 2016, 12:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for ICAR, ICMR and CSIR NET/ JRF Exam:

Minimum qualification required to be eligible for appearing in ICMR, CSIR and ICAR National Eligibility Test or Junior Research Fellow Exam is "Post Graduate Degree" or a "Master's Degree" in concerned discipline. The minimum basic percentage criteria required in Post Graduation is "55%" marks for unreserved candidates and 50% marks for reserved category candidates. The above criteria is same for all the mentioned exams given above.
1st November 2016, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your PG degree in order to be eligible to apply for the above mentioned examinations. You are very much eligible to apply for the examinations mentioned above with the qualification mentioned you posses.
2nd November 2016, 01:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You are definitely eligible for the NET examination after the completion of your Post Graduation course in Food Technology. You must satisfy the required eligibility criteria.
Candidates those who have completed their Post Graduation course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET and other entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?