8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to study 4 years optometry course in Tamil Nadu?

What is the minimum marks to get in 12th to study 4 years optometry in Tamilnadu government colleges. What is the BCM quota cutoff marks. I got 850 marks in 12th this mark is enough.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  3. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  4. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  5. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  6. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  7. What are the colleges offering Distance Education in M.Tech/M.E for Civil Engineering branches?
  8. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  9. What exams I should clear to get a TamilNadu Government job after completion of B.Ed graduation?
  10. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  12. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  13. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  14. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  15. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  16. Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board? -- [New]
  17. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
8th October 2017, 03:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study 4 years optometry course in Tamil Nadu?

To pursue Bachelor’s degree in Optometry, following are the eligibility criteria:-

Students must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50 percent marks in physics, chemistry and biology from any recognized board.

Student’s age must be 17 years as on 31 December.

Those students who satisfied the eligibility criteria for B.Optom course have to appear for the EYECET examination.

EYECET examination is the centralized, combined entrance test for entry into optometry course, which is universally recognized all over the country.
8th October 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study 4 years optometry course in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks to get in 12th to study 4 years optometry in Tamilnadu government colleges. What is the BCM quota cutoff marks. I got 850 marks in 12th this mark is enough.

Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom.) in Tamil Nadu is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Some colleges conduct entrance examination for the admission of the B. Optometry course. Duration of the course is four years (including one year internship). The B.Optometry course is available in the following colleges in Tamil Nadu:

Sri Ramachandra University - Official Website

SRM University - Official Website

The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University - Official Website

Elite School of Optometry - Official Website

Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital - Official Website
2nd May 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for bsc optom in sri ramachandra and MGR university and what is the eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?