18th September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) course of Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee structure of each semester for this course. Please tell me asap.

24th September 2019, 01:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) course of Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee structure of each semester for this course. Please tell me asap.
Here I am attaching you the Fee structure of each semester for B.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Studies at Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science. Please download it for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Part-14-Fee-Structure-2019-2020 - B.SC. 19-20.pdf(53.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?