18th September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies). Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?

22nd September 2019, 02:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?

B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Studies or Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Studies is an undergraduate Hospitality course.

The required eligibility to study B.Sc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study B.Sc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science is 60%.

The course duration of Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Studies is 3 years.
24th September 2019, 01:03 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies). Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science?
To obtain admission for B.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Studies at Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science, the candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board/Institution. Candidates can acquire admission based on mark scored by the candidate in 12th board examination. For more details about the course and fee structure, candidates may view the official website of the Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?