25th March 2023, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What if I scored C- in biology and chemistry can I still engage in bachelor in pharmacy or not?

What if I scored C- in biology and chemistry can I still engage in bachelor in pharmacy or not?

26th March 2023, 07:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What if I scored C- in biology and chemistry can I still engage in bachelor in pharmacy or not?

Yes, you can apply to get admission in the course. B.Pharma is an undergraduate course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as main paper.

So, you can apply for the admission in the course. The admission is offered through entrance or merit basis. So, you can visit the official website of the institution for detail information about the admission procedure.
26th March 2023, 08:10 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: What if I scored C- in biology and chemistry can I still engage in bachelor in pharmacy or not?

The admission requirements for Bachelor in Pharmacy programs may vary depending on the institution and country you are applying to. However, in general, a C- grade in biology and chemistry may not meet the minimum admission requirements for many Pharmacy programs.

Pharmacy programs typically have rigorous science-based curriculums, and a strong foundation in biology and chemistry is crucial for success in the program. Therefore, many universities and colleges may require a minimum grade of C or higher in biology and chemistry, as well as other science-related subjects, to be considered for admission.

However, if you have a C- grade in biology and chemistry, you may still be able to apply to some Pharmacy programs. Some institutions may consider your overall academic performance, extracurricular activities, and other factors in their admission decisions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?