23rd June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology

i have passed 12th from cbse board with 83 percent in physics chemistry biology and math and i want to make a career in the field which include both please suggest something to me

30th April 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology

Can I make a career in fashion or interior designing after 12 with pcb?
10th June 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology

I'm in class 10 and I want to ask that for joining isro what should I opt. Pcb or computer sci for higher scope in isro
6th July 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

WHAT TO CHOOSE AFTER 12 PCM PASSED WITH 85% ? WHICH BEST OPTION FOR ME IS SCRA A GOOD CHOICE OR NOT? TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS AFTER 12?
10th March 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed class 12th in 2018 with 82% marks. Can I'm now eligible to join isro or barc
12th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Meg24

A career which includes both is totally difficult to pursue.
After completion of your 12th you can opt for either one among the feild.
You can go for the different engineering streams which the majority of students will opt.
Or else you can go for B.pharm or MBBS.
Coming to career options ,being an engineer you can have a well package job in one of the metropolitan cities of India or opt for government jobs specific to your branch of graduation or even opt for general government jobs like UPSC,SSC etc.

Coming to the other part ,the career options in the medicine part is well known to everyone.
You can also try for a career in the government hospitals.
22nd April 2019, 06:47 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

You can do give the exam of NEET....Duration of B Sc course is 3 years and that of M Sc is 2 years. Completing both these courses will consume 5 years.then you can have a job.
13th June 2019, 01:20 AM
Deepanshu3010

There are numerous career options after passing class 12th with science stream.

I will suggest you to choose one line as it would be difficult to pursue a career in both.

Either you go for the medical or for the non-medical.

For Medical, career options are:-
1)AIIMS
2)B.Sc.
3)B.pharm and many more

For non-medical, career options are:-
1)B.tech
2)B.Sc
3)Defense jobs
4)Govt. jobs
29th October 2019, 08:46 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Firstly you have scored very good marks in your 12 standard
Bot the fields are are completed different if you choose pcb than you can go into medical field and if you're main subject is math you can go for engineering
If you take medical field. You can opt for
MBBS
BDS
BPT
BAMS
BUMS
BHMS
B PHARMACY
NURSING
AGRICULTURE
If you take math as yours main subject you can opt for
Engineering
Journalism
BBA
First of all you have to decide your passion and than you go ahead with that as your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?