1st May 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Sc graduation?

i thnk that i cant understood that what should i do for best career i am presently the student of bsc(h) maths and i want a happy future but i dont know what should i do after my graduation for future and dont know what are the opportunities after graduation?

1st May 2016, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i thnk that i cant understood that what should i do for best career i am presently the student of bsc(h) maths and i want a happy future but i dont know what should i do after my graduation for future and dont know what are the opportunities after graduation?
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you can do a masters degree like M.Sc, MCA, MBA and MS course.

Also you can apply for government sector jobs.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
1st May 2016, 03:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics:

Mathematics is a subject which is not taken by most of the candidates in their graduation due to its toughness. As you are from Mathematics background, I suggest you to utilize the course and concepts to make a better career. As always said, Master of Science (M.Sc) course is the very best course option to pursue after completion B.Sc in Mathematics. So the best course would be M.Sc in Mathematics. Other courses available are,
> Master of Business Administration (MBA)
> Master of Computer Application (MCA) -- If Interested in IT field

If you are willing to settle in a Technical background, then I would strongly suggest you to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) and M.Sc in Mathematics to become a teacher or lecturer. You may even apply for Private as well as Public Sector jobs after completion of Graduation or Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?