27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

I am student of class 12th commerce , i want a govt. job after passing 12th. But i am not getting any clue abot it that how to get it.i want to get a JOB. Iope u give me answer.thanks. I am waiting for someone to get back on this. Thanks!

Regards jasbeer singh

Related Questions:
27th February 2016, 11:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

In my view first you should complete graduation as because after 12th you did not get more opportunities. But after completion of graduation you get a big field of opportunities. Government is now declaring a large number of forms on graduation degree.

Some of the sectors are as under:-

Banks
SSC
RAILWAYS
UDC
FCI
CGL
SAIL
BSF
INCOME TAX
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
JPSC
NICL
LIC
28th February 2016, 04:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

You can get government job after 10+2 board exams by cracking any government job entrance exams. Though there are less opportunities available at 10+2 level, still if you are interested in government jobs, you can apply for exams.

*Being a commerce candidate, you can apply for NDA exam but you will eligible for Indian Army only.

*Second exam which is the most sought by 10+2 candidates for government job is SSC CHSL. You can apply for this exam at official website of SSC when notification comes. Official website is http://www.ssc.nic.in..

Age limit for this exam is 18-27 years. Upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category. Third option for you is Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?