19th December 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of UPSEE 2019 for BTech

Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of UPSEE for admission in BTech course. Actually I am planning to apply for UPSEE but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

23rd December 2018, 01:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of UPSEE 2019 for BTech

The entrance test will be conducted in online as well as offline mode. The examination paper contain 150 question of 4 marks each.

Time duration 3 hours. Candidates are eligible to get admission on the basis of rank in entrance examination.

For syllabus and previous year paper visit at www.upsee.nic.in.
24th December 2018, 01:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of UPSEE 2019 for BTech

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch, MCA and other courses.

The required eligibility and minimum required aggregate varies with different course.

The entrance test will be conducted for admission in B.Tech course. The examination will be conducted in online as well as offline mode. It will consists of 150 question of 4 marks each. The questions will be from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and objective question with four options for each question.

The admission will be on the basis of performance in the examination. To get more information about syllabus and other detail visit at www.upsee.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?