19th December 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Optometry after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Optometry as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this Graduation? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd December 2018, 01:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Optometry after completing 12th Science?

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in 4 year bachelor of optometry course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, candidates with PCM as main paper are not eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.
24th December 2018, 12:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Optometry after completing 12th Science?

Bachelor in Optometry is four year medical course. The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?