29th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?

I want to complete BA Graduation in One Year and I have completed 12th. Is this possible? Please tell me as soon as possible, I just wanted to understand the procedure which I need to follow up to complete the graduation course? Can you please help?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  2. What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation?
  3. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  4. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA?
  5. Procedure to join Assam Rifles as a captain after completing graduation?
  6. Is it possible for me to do graduation without completing 10th and 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  9. What to do after graduation to become IPS Officer? Detailed procedure after graduation?
  10. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  12. Procedure of CS application after completing graduation in commerce?
  13. Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation
  14. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  15. How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM
  16. Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?
  17. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
  18. Is ICWA course available after B.Sc IT Graduation course?
29th July 2015, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?

No, it is not possible to complete your Graduation in B.A course within duration of one year. The minimum duration of B.A course is three years. No college/university offers B.A course within one year. You need to pursue B.A course for three years to complete your Graduation after completion of your 12th standard. You can get direct admission in B.A course based upon your previous qualifying examination marks but, some top colleges/universities conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in B.A course.
29th July 2015, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?

Graduation in one year is not possible by any means and you have to complete the course in 3 years from a recognized university. If someone is offering you a course like that then you should enquire about it thoroughly because such course will not be accepted by any government institution.

Hence, take admission in a recognized college and complete degree in 3 years which is the normal period of time in most cases.
29th July 2015, 08:51 PM
pointer01

It is not possible to do three year course in one year. No any university or any college will allow you to complete three year course in one year. You have to complete the graduation in three years. If you are unable to join the regular classes for graduation then, you can take admission as a private student. As being private student there will be no need for you to attend the regular classes.
29th July 2015, 10:04 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to complete BA graduation course in one year after 12th examination.

B.A i.e Bachelors of Arts and the duration of this course is three years and the course is divided into six semesters. The basic education qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed intermediate in any discipline from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 55% marks in aggregate for reserved categories. There are no entrance examination for BA course, but few reputed institutions may conduct the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?