15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What rank is required in ECET to get admission in CBIT, OU and JNTUK for B.Tech course?

Hi, I am a diploma mechanical student. How much rank I need to get in ECET to get admission into CBIT, OU, and JNTUK. Is it possible to get seat in second year B.Tech in those colleges? Please answer my questions. Email: arshadmd2424@gmail .com

18th June 2017, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank is required in ECET to get admission in CBIT, OU and JNTUK for B.Tech course?

To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course, you should have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised institution. You need to appear in lateral entry examination named ECET and secure less than 500 rank in ECET examination to get admission in CBIT, OU and JNTUK for pursuing B.Tech course.
23rd April 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What rank is required in ECET to get admission in CBIT, OU and JNTUK for B.Tech course?

Hi, I am diploma eee student how much rank in ecet is required to get admission in jntu(hyd), ou and cbit and my category is oc. Please answer my question.Email:[email protected]
6th June 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma how much rank required in ecet to get seat in jntu, ou, and any university in ts my category is Bc-b please ans the question sir my email is [email protected]
8th June 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How much rank (branch rank) we should get to enter the engineering colleges with fee reimbursement
1st August 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How many marks I have to get in ecet (civil engineering ) oc category in jntu colleges
28th January 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student in ece branch what is the rank should i get To get seat in matrusri (MVSR) college please send the details to my mail account kindly
MY MAIL ACCOUNT : [email protected]
17th May 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I'm student of eee stream.I got 612 rank in ecet and regarded caste BC-D.sir is I get seat in government Universities college please send the details to my mail account kindly.
MY MAIL ACCOUNT:
[email protected]
7th July 2022, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How much rank i should get in ecet being a diploma student of ece branch to get a seat in ou of OC candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?