6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of graduate trainee band EO in HCL technologies?

What is the role of graduate trainee band E0 in HCL technologies and will they teach anything on linux unix server os etc or make us to sit in service desk? Is this job have any future after I got experience of 2 years?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  2. What is the pattern of HCL Technologies written test for Graduate Trainee post?
  3. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?
  4. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  5. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  6. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  7. Which company is best to work among HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited for ECE graduate?
  8. When HCL Technologies is going to schedule an Interview in Bengaluru for ECE graduates?
  9. List of electrical core jobs vacancy in Hyderabad, India?
  10. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Training process of HCL Technologies for Engineers?
  12. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  14. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  15. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  16. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies if completed B.Tech last year with 67.44%?
  18. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
24th February 2017, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of graduate trainee band EO in HCL technologies?

You will be given a role of Engineer working in several domains. You will be allocated to work upon the following domains and they include,

>> Windows

>> Unix

>> Network

>> Database

Before that, you will be given training on the above listed domains after successful completion of joining in Company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?