9th March 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc. Honours course in graduation?

Sir, now I am studying B.Sc. Honours in electronics. So my question is that what is the scope of this B.Sc. Honours course in graduation in terms of the career growth?

Related Questions:
10th March 2016, 05:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc. Honours course in graduation?

There is some scope but a lot depends on which you University you are doing the course from.
A lot also depends on your Domain Knowledge as well as your depth in the subject as far as the scope is considered.
Electronics is a very good subject as there is a lot of opportunities in Electronics both job wise as well as for further studies.
So once you have completed the course of B.Sc you will be have a lot of opportunities.
10th March 2016, 06:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Honours has various scopes and opportunities in government sectors also. If you want to opt government sectors then you need to face general competition.
Some of these are as under:-

Banks PO
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
LIC AAO
SO
BANK CLERK
UDC
FCI
INCOME TAX

But if you want to pursue in private sector then after completing MBA you get various private companies like TCS, TISCO, INFOSYS, TATA and many more.
11th March 2016, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, now I am studying B.Sc. Honours in electronics. So my question is that what is the scope of this B.Sc. Honours course in graduation in terms of the career growth?
The B.Sc Hons degree is academically more standard than a B.Sc degree. A B.Sc degree is easy to get than a B.Sc Hons degree. The value in the job market for the Hons degree is Higher than a regular degree. You have to score more marks to get your Hons degree than the regular degree. The value for Hons degree is high in comparison to the normal degree. The Hons degree provides you perform for an advanced professional career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?