13th March 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing Under Graduate course in Electronic Science?

I wish to study under graduate course in electronic science field. I don't have any idea about the scope of this course in India. So please guide me regarding the scope of the course?

14th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What is the scope of doing Under Graduate course in Electronic Science?

There is a lots of scope and opportunities are present for graduate candidate of Electronic Science. You can do your master degree in electronic for good reputed job and salary.If you want to do job after completion your graduations then don't worry you can do job as a Software testing,Electronic design engineer,Technical executive,Chemical administrator,Technical support associate,Software developer in various good companies like:
>>National Thermal Power Corporation
>>Microsoft Certified Professional
>>Steel Authority of India Limited
>>Cisco Certified Design Associate
>>Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
>>Cisco Certified Network Professional
>>Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
You can also choose marketing job in private sector.
After graduation you will also become eligible for various entrance exams like SSC and Civil Service Exams.
15th March 2016, 12:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing Under Graduate course in Electronic Science?

Nowadays market is open for all. So electronics also has its own scope in the market. If being a Electronics science student you have good practical knowledge then you have so many career opportunities for your in the market. You can apply for the post of Executive engineer or for the post of Junior engineer by following proper procedure. First of all you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the company in which you are aspiring for the job. After clearing the test you have to face interview and the finally you will get job latter.
You can also go for the further studies like master degree after completion of your degree in electronics. So in nutshell it is right to say that there is good scope of Electronics science in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?