17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BA(History) course in Karimganj College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BA(History) course in Karimganj College. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

22nd October 2019, 08:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BA(History) course in Karimganj College?

There is a good scope of studying a BA in History at Karimganj College. After doing this course you can find the employment in public and private sector fields such as given below.

Travel and Tourism
Education
BPO/KPO
PSBs
Archaeology

Some of the job types are given below.

Historian
Auctioneer
Teacher
Archaeologist
Executive/Associate
Social worker
Travel and Tourism Expert
Archivist
22nd October 2019, 08:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BA(History) course in Karimganj College?

Central Government Jobs after B.A. in History:

The Indian government carries out many entrance test for the recruitment of candidates for a variety of posts that are available in the public sector organisations. A graduate of the Liberal Arts can apply for these posts by attending the concerned written exams. Some of the main exams are carried out by the UPSC or SSC.
Candidates can also attend the UGC - CHAIR (NET) exam, as to apply for the post of teachers, lecturers , research assistants etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?