22nd April 2018, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BBA 4th semester admission in Hyderabad for a candidate who discontinued after 3rd semester?

Hi friends, I was having travelling issues with my college so I discontinued my BBA course after 3rd semester. Now, I want to join BBA in Hyderabad from 4th semester onwards. Is it possible or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

14th May 2018, 09:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BBA 4th semester admission in Hyderabad for a candidate who discontinued after 3rd semester?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 4th semester of BBA course in Hyderabad after discontinuing third semester of BBA course. You are eligible to continue your 4th semester of BBA course in the same college where you have pursued first three years of BBA course. So, if you want to continue the BBA course from 4th semester, then you have to pursue it from your college else, you have to take fresh admission in first year of BBA course in Hyderabad College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?