3rd January 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BSc(Agriculture) course in Aswaraopet Agricultural College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Agriculture) course in Aswaraopet Agricultural College. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

3rd January 2020, 03:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Agriculture) course in Aswaraopet Agricultural College?

The scope of studying B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Aswaraopet Agricultural College are as follows:-
Agricultural Graders
Agricultural Business Managers
Agricultural Equipment Salespeople
Agricultural Managers
Agricultural Inspectors
4th January 2020, 12:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Agriculture) course in Aswaraopet Agricultural College?

There are lots of scope available after studying BSc in Agriculture. The candidate can seek employment in Central and State Government departments and ministries, Krishi Vigyan Kendras, Agro-Industry Sector and Agricultural Universities.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Dairy Farms
Agriculture Sector
Food Processing Companies
FMCG Companies
Fertilizers Companies
Colleges & Universities

Some of the Job types are given below.

Agricultural Lecturer
Agriculture Officer
Actuarial Analyst
Program Manager
Research/Fundamental Analyst
Farming Consultant/Agronomist
Agriculture Portfolio Manager
4th January 2020, 08:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Scope of studying BSc (Agriculture) course in Aswaraopet Agriculture College:-
Graduates may find jobs as managers at plantations, as officers at fertilizer manufacturing firms, agriculture machinery Industries, agriculture products marketing firms, food processing units etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?