3rd January 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th TS State Board to study BSc(Agriculture) in Aswaraopet Agricultural College?

I want to join Aswaraopet Agricultural College for studying BSc(Agriculture). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from TS State Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BSc(Agriculture) from this college.

12th January 2020, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th TS State Board to study BSc(Agriculture) in Aswaraopet Agricultural College?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th TS State Board to study BSc(Agriculture) in Aswaraopet Agricultural College changes every year. It is dependent on the category you belong to as well.

Minimum eligibility:

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any university.

2. Candidate should exceed 17 years.

3. The duration of this course is 3 years.
12th January 2020, 05:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th TS State Board to study BSc(Agriculture) in Aswaraopet Agricultural College?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th TS State Board to study BSc(Agriculture) in Aswaraopet Agricultural College is not fixed it is dependent on the number of candidate applying for the admission.

The applicant must have passed 10+2 with biology as a main subject from any recognized board to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?