17th August 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can any of you tell me about the scope of this BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

21st August 2019, 12:11 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course?

Scope of studying BSc Anaesthesia and Operator Techniques course:-

Anaesthesia technician
Medical consultant
Anaesthetist
Pediatrician
Clinical associate
Certified registered nurse anesthetist
Anesthesiologist assistant
Associate consultant.
21st August 2019, 04:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course?

The scope and benefits of studying Bachelor of science (Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) is very wide.

After completion of the Bachelor of science (Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course, you can start your career as Anaesthesiologist Assistant, Anesthesia Technician, Medical Consultant, Associate Consultant etc.

The salary package of Medical Consultant starts from Rs.2,50,000 per year. However, it keeps on increasing with experience and knowledge.
21st August 2019, 02:11 PM
Sunnyexpert

There are plenty of opportunities available for Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques. After completion of this course, you can assist a doctor or surgeon during surgery by giving an appropriate dose of anaesthesia to the patient. As a health care professional, you can work in the operation theatre as an anaesthesia technician, also take care of patients and monitor emergency departments, CCU and ICU. After completion of this course you can work in Narayana Hrudayalaya Health City-Bangalore, Jupiter Lifeline Hospital Ltd-Thana, Mewar Hospital Pvt Ltd-Udaipur, Aster Medcity-Kochi, Sapphire Hospital-Thane, Hosmat Hospital –Bangalore, Jubilee Mission Medical College &Research Institute-Thrissur.
23rd August 2019, 01:02 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Scope of studying B.Sc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course are as follows:-
ICU
CCU
Emergency departments
Surgery wards
Operation theatre
Supply and stocks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?