8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BVoc(Software Engineering) course in Jaipur Engineering College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BVoc(Software Engineering) course in Jaipur Engineering College. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

10th September 2019, 07:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BVoc(Software Engineering) course in Jaipur Engineering College?

There is a wide scope of studying BVoc Software Engineering at Jaipur Engineering College. You have plenty of options to choose your career. You can work as an Application Developer, Graphic Designer, Website developer, Coder, Software Tester, UI Designer and many more.

The Jaipur Engineering College has a good placement cell which brings major companies to the college and give opportunity to the college students. Placement cell also provide training to their students so that they get selected in good companies on a good salary package.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.jeckukas.org.in
10th September 2019, 11:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BVoc(Software Engineering) course in Jaipur Engineering College?

The scope of studying B.Voc(Software Engineering) course in Jaipur Engineering College are as follows:-
Computer Operator
Design Engineer
Accountant
Product Development Engineer
11th September 2019, 12:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The scope of studying Bachelor of Vocational Studies (Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College have plenty of opportunities as Software tester, Coder, Algorithm designer, Application developer, Graphic designer, Website developer, UI designer.

The candidates having degree in Bachelor of Vocational Studies (Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College can start working as Website developer who design, structure and create of web pages to be displayed on the website.
The starting salary of Bachelor of Vocational Studies (Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College would be from Rs.2,28,000 to Rs.2,53,000.

You can visit the website http://jeckukas.org.in for more information.
13th September 2019, 12:09 AM
pagolworld

B.Voc. in Software Development is a three-year Undergraduate (UG) program that aims at imparting practical and industry relevant skill in the domain of computer science and software development.

The minimum eligibility criteria which most of the institutes ask for is a score of at least 55% (relax able for reserved category candidates) at 10+2 or equivalent level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?