27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do, B.Sc or BA?

I am confused between B.Sc and B.A. to do as graduation after my 12th, because I do not know which is beneficial as many advices that with B.Sc more time consuming.

27th August 2017, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do, B.Sc or BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused between B.Sc and B.A. to do as graduation after my 12th, because I do not know which is beneficial as many advices that with B.Sc more time consuming.

BSc degree is better than a BA degree. There are many subjects, one can study in the BSc like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, Microbiology, Biology, Computer Science etc. You can study courses like BA Hindi, English, Journalism, Psychology, History, Geography, Economics etc. BSc degree is better compared with BA. BSc has better job opportunities with better salaries. BSc degree has more valuable than a BA degree. Therefore, it is better to choose the BSc degree over BA degree.
27th August 2017, 06:29 PM
Shubhanggi

Hello, i only want to say that now you should choose the stream or field very carefully wherever you want to go or you want to be. Both course are good at there place but in my view BA is more profitable for you because it have many other option for your carrier. But if you are interested in science stream you should choose Bsc. Thank you!
27th August 2017, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your career aim and interest. Don't just go according to what others say. You should plan according to your own aim. B.Sc and BA are two different fields and they have different scope. Hence, which one is better, is difficult to tell.

Therefore, it all depends on you to make the decision. B.Sc is related to science and BA is an arts course.
27th August 2017, 10:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you are good in Science discipline then I am sure you will be graduated in Science within the time period. I will advice you not to listen to anyone rather think yourself which stream interests you.
Also if you have completed 12th standard in Arts discipline then according to my knowledge you will not be allowed to choose B.Sc course.
28th August 2017, 04:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

First of all it is necessary to know from which stream you belong. As far as I can understand that, you are form Science background. So, after the completion of class 12th with Science stream, you must opt for B.Sc course. Pursuing BA course is also not bad, but according to my opinion, you must go with Science stream for your Graduation.
There are lot of subjects in which you can pursue B.Sc course. Below I have mentioned the subjects. You can pursue in any of them.

B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Physics
B.Sc in Botany
B.Sc in Zoology
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in Biotechnology
B.Sc in Statistics
B.Sc in Microbiology
B.Sc in Computer Science
B.Sc in Physiology etc.
30th August 2017, 10:34 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

B.Sc is by far more beneficial than BA as B.Sc will give you a technical edge and will help you to be eligible in various competitive examinations which are based on specific education like agriculture, physics, chemistry, maths ,etc
31st August 2017, 11:41 PM
Junior Member+

It depends on your choice, aim and interest that in which stream you have to go forward. If you have interest in science field then you should do Bsc but if you have interest in humanity, literature, social science etc then you should do B.A.
Both degrees have their own value and fields of scopes. It depends on you that what you want to do, what's your aim of life and education. According to your ability and interest you should choose between this.
After B.A. also you can appear UPSE, State PCS and apply for all those jobs whose eligibility criteria is graduation from any stream or you can go for higher studies after B.A. you can pursue M.A. then NET, M.phill and PHD from which you can be a lecturer, assistant professor, reader, professor etc.
Scopes are every where, its upon your aim, interest and eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?