20th June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th

I am pass +2 in 2013!but i am in a confusion what are available courses aftr plus two?which courses are available for Science batch?degree courses is gave job ?what are the job offr courses?
What you think about poly technique?it is a good course?what you think about it?
MTA IS A GOOD COURSE???WHAT IS THIS FEE ARRANGEMENTS?WHAT ARE THE OTHER COURSES???

29th August 2013, 08:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th

In science, students have the option to select any of the two optional subjects, Biology and mathematics. Those having selected mathematics as the optional subject can look for engineering/diploma courses. Selecting Biology as the optional stream allows candidates to get in to courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, or BAMS. Master of Tourism Administration (MTA) is a PG level course. It can be pursued after graduation.
29th August 2013, 12:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend

There is no need to confuse about to which course after 12th.Because you can select the course in which you have interest whether science or commerce or Arts stream.As you have asked about the science stream,there will be MPC or BIPC courses in 12th.

If you have completed 12th in MPC branch you can go for engineering,diploma or CA course.If you have completed 12th in BIPC branch then you can opt the MBBS,BHMS,BDS,BAMS,B.Pharmacy,BUMS or any other medical courses.

Master of Tourism Administration is a PG level course and you can go for MTA after completing your graduation.Other than these courses you can also for the following courses like :
-->Hotel Management
-->Chattered Accountancy
-->Fashion Designing
-->B.SC

Finally,I suggest you to choose the right course in which you are intersted and you work hard to achieve success in career.

All The Best
29th August 2013, 02:08 PM
betul

After the complete of 12th class ,if you are student of science you can go for B.E,B.pharmacy,b.com, b.arch ,BCA and if you are student of commerce you can go for b.com with C.A ,C.s,or try for bank B.B.A.a student of science can go for C.A,C.s,and other commerce field.student of biology can go in the field of doctor like mbbs.
29th August 2013, 04:46 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Career after 12th Science :

B.Sc Maths

B.Sc Physics

B.Sc Chemistry

B.Sc Agriculture

B.Sc Biotechnology

B.Sc Astrology

B.Sc Archaeology

B.Sc Computers

B.Sc Geology

B.Sc Botany

B.Sc Zoology

B.Sc Forensic Science

B.Sc Food Technology

B.Sc Environment Science

BBA

BCA

Diploma courses

MBBA

BDS

BAMS

B Pharmacy

D Pharm

B.Tech in Civil , Mechanical , Electronics , IT ....
29th August 2013, 05:20 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pass +2 in 2013!but i am in a confusion what are available courses aftr plus two?which courses are available for Science batch?degree courses is gave job ?what are the job offr courses?
What you think about poly technique?it is a good course?what you think about it? MTA IS A GOOD COURSE???WHAT IS THIS FEE ARRANGEMENTS?WHAT ARE THE OTHER COURSES???
Nice to see your interest in the higher study. There are many option to improve yourself after completing the 12th class. After completing the 12th class most of the student confuse that what to do ahead. I advise to all that choose any one course as per own interest not by any other interest or parent interest.

If you are interested in the engineering field then you can join the engineering course after completing the 12th class. To admission in the engineering course you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, KIITEE, WBJEE, ORJEE.....etc. The 12 th board appearing student can also apply.

If you are not interest in the engineering field then there are many option available for you like B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BBM.....and many other course. You need to choose any one course as per own interest. I think that this is your own career so decide any thing by self. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
29th August 2013, 07:52 PM
Bishnu Aryal

After 12th, we can get American BBA Degree or study the ISAs programmer.
31st August 2013, 02:12 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Career after 12th science:-

B.Sc in Chemistry,

B.Sc in Mathematics,

B.Sc in Computers,

B.Sc in Zoology,

B.Sc in Forensic Science,

B.Sc in Astrology,

B.Sc in Physics,

B.Sc in Enthronemental Science,

B.Sc in Food Technology,

B.Sc in Botany,

B.Sc in Zoology,

B.Sc in Geology,

B.Sc in Archaeology,

B.Sc in Agriculture,

B.Sc in Biotechnology,

B.pharmacy,

MBBS,

BCA,

BBA,

BDS,

BAMS,

D.Pharmacy,

B.Tech,

BE,

Diploma Course.

4th September 2013, 05:09 PM
bevis
Member+

13th June 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can a non med stu be a collector?? How ?? N wat r the scopes?? Nd is dis beneficial? ?
23rd April 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me which course in bsc have large scope in future or better for government job...
24th April 2015, 04:19 PM
Home 4

Courses available after 12th===

Amritha Engineering Entrance Exam

Common Law Admission Test

NID

Medical

NIFT

Engineering

NDA

Management, Aurangabad

IIT

NATA

AIEEE

ISAT

BITSAT

VITEEE

NCHMCT JEE
26th April 2015, 04:06 AM
Arunpandi arun

I was finished my 12th this year(2015).i confused which course i will select.can i get information for available courses for biology group?Which collage and where that?What scope for Mechanikal engineering and optometry course? And which collage is better that course?
27th May 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 in arts stream and now i wanted to know after 12 what would be best courses to study that can lead to a success life?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?