27th January 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Hi,

I am studying 3rd year b.tech biotech now. I don't know what i have to do next. I have interest in Biochemistry(pathways),Genetic engineering,particularly in robotics. i'd love to study instruments but i found it in my 2nd year of engineering. i don't know what is my field of interest now. I'm the one who should lead my family after my bachelor so i want to think it too. So what shall i do next? Do i continue my higher studies in India or Do i get good package job if i go to any biotech related companies after completing my bachelor?

So could you please tell me what shall i do next? I'm confused so please help me to get a good idea.Waiting for your reply.............

29th January 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

After completion of your B.Tech course, you can continue your higher studies or you can do a job depending upon your interest. If you are interested to continue your higher studies, you can pursue M.Tech/MBA/MS course. If you are not interested to continue your higher studies, you can do a job in companies related to your studies. Since, you are in third year of your Graduation degree course, I suggest you to take coaching like GATE/ GRE if you are interested to continue your higher studies and also the GATE score will be useful for getting a job in Government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?