1st September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do get a graduation course if I am not able to pass 12th standard?

I have faile in 12th std and attemting from last four years I am unable to pass. I have done Computer courses in networking. For Job purpose Graduation is a must. What I can do ? How can I get Ba,Bcom,BBA degree please guide me

1st September 2015, 08:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do get a graduation course if I am not able to pass 12th standard?

First of all don't loose hope at any circumstances.. As you attempt the 12th exam from the last four years but you are unable to pass the exam..

**As you know it very well for getting a job graduation is must... For my opinion you have to firstly pass the 12th standard exam.. if you are unable to pass you have to fill the form of NOIS board exam.. You will definitely get passed in their exam as their exams are very easy..

**As I know it is an open board.. but it is better rather than to waste too many years for passing the 12th exam.. then you can apply for B.A, B.Com, BBA etc..
1st September 2015, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do get a graduation course if I am not able to pass 12th standard?

To get admission in Graduation course, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Based on your 12th standard board examination marks, you can get admission in Graduation course and some Colleges/Universities conducts entrance examination for offering admission in Graduation course. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue Graduation course.
1st September 2015, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in graduation you need to complete your 12th standard with pass marks. If you are not able to pass then you won't get admission. You can try open schooling if you are facing problem in regular boards.

Still you don't pass then you can look for job oriented diploma courses for getting a job. There are job oriented diploma courses for 10th passed students for which you can apply.
2nd September 2015, 01:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you can not appear for the entrance examination of the graduation educational qualification before pursuing the degree from the recognised board.

So you need to qualify in the board 10+2 examination to get the admission in any of the graduation degree courses from a recognised university. As even you are not eligible to appear for the entrance examination at the 10+2 level to get the jobs.

So start the preparation for the board examination and qualify in the examination so that you can get the admission in the degree course and are also eligible to appear for the examination at the 10+2 educational qualification.
2nd September 2015, 08:07 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Candidate can't pursue graduation without passing 12th class or equivalent.
You have to pass 12th class in order to pursue graduation.
You can pursue 12th from any recognised board otherwise you can pursue it from open schooling like NIOS etc.
Also you can pursue some diploma course and after that you can take admission in graduation course.
2nd September 2015, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have faile in 12th std and attemting from last four years I am unable to pass. I have done Computer courses in networking. For Job purpose Graduation is a must. What I can do ? How can I get Ba,Bcom,BBA degree please guide me
Without having 12th standard centenarian you can not apply for graduation degree so you can do 12th standard from distance education.

1. Institute of Distance Education(University of Kerala)
Address: Kariavattom Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695034
Phone: 04712306422

2. Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL)
Address: Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina, Santacruz West, Mumbai, 400098
Phone:022 2652 3048

3. NIMS UNIVERSITY
Address: No 4, Govind Marg, Bis Dhukan, Near Moti Dongari Circle, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Phone:0141 260 4040

4. Indira Gandhi National Open University

5. Manipal University
Address: Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan, Sanganer, Rajasthan 302026
Phone:0141 399 9100
2nd September 2015, 02:14 PM
Member+

Dear,
you can complete your graduation from IGNOU, firstly you have to complete the course for BPP (Bachelor for Preparatory Programme) form IGNOU, its duration is of 6 month and you have to learn only 2 or 3 subjects and after that you can take admission to Degree from IGNOU university. One thing you have to note is that BPP programme is only valid for IGNOU Degree Programe. After that you can complete your Graduation.
2nd September 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year paper diploma traini powergrid india bubneshwar
2nd September 2015, 03:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

In India for pursuing bachelor's degree in any stream either it is arts, science, engineering, commerce etc, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board either it is CBSE, ICSE, NIOS or any state board.

Do not get frustrated with failure in class 10+2, give 10+2 board exam once more from CBSE board. Read the NCERT books of physics, chemistry and Mathematics each and every chapter and solve the exercise questions and in text questions. See the previous year papers and practice practice sets before main examination.

Read NCERT line by line, do revision at frequent intervals, I promise you will pass the 10+2 board exams very easily, it is not so tough to clear board exams. After passing 10+2 board exams, you can do bachelor's degree from any university.
2nd September 2015, 07:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that, without passing your 12th examination you are unable to pursue any degree courses like BA, BBA, B.Com etc. If you are unsuccessful several times after applying for the said exam, you should go for NIOS Boards for clearing your class 12th exam. Otherwise try to get job on the basis of computer courses which you have done.
2nd September 2015, 07:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

One can attend the graduation in distance mode if he/ she is unable to pass the class 12 examination.

The Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU) offers distance mode of graduation courses.

If the candidate has not passed class 12, then he has to attend the Bachelor preparatory programme (BPP) which is equivalent to class 12. After passing BPP then the candidate is eligible to appear for graduation course.

The official website is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/145/2
5th September 2015, 03:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for graduation course without having completed your 12th standard a the minimum educational qualification required in order to pursue graduation course is that the candidate should have completed his/her 12th standard from a reputed University.

Therefore, in order to pursue graduation you need to have completed your +2 level examination at the earliest.
9th September 2015, 09:45 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for doing graduation is as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard or it's equivalent.
-Candidate must have attained minimum 17 years of age.

These are the criteria for doing graduation course,as 12th standard or it's equivalent is
mentioned in the above criteria you must have to complete your 12th standard for sure.

If you are unable to clear your 12th standard then it will be more tough for any
candidate to clear all subjects in their graduation.

So as it is compulsory to complete your 12th standard work hard and clear your subjects.

If you still find it difficult then you can go for Diploma course it will not considered as
graduation course but still you will have a chance to get job in your desired field but as
an assistant.
16th April 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I've completed BPP from ignou and took admission in BA. Is the degree valid if do the 2 from NIOS during the degree program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?