15th August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University?

I have passed my graduation with 49% Punjab university Chandigarh. Now I am suffering from less percentage. In every competitive or any exam one need a higher percentage. I have passed my post graduation with 61% and now I have passed B.Ed first semester with 68% under Punjabi university Patiala. So, I need to give improvement exam in my graduation. Now what should I do? I already took up my migration in 2016 Punjab University Chandigarh. Please Sir kindly advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  2. Procedure followed to give improvement exam of graduation?
  3. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?
  4. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  5. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  6. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  7. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  8. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  9. What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?
  10. What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?
  11. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 58 percentage marks in graduation? -- [New]
  12. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 45% marks?
  13. For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?
  14. What is the procedure to write Graduation improvement exam?
  15. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?
  16. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation in B.A Hons
  17. Improvement exam now after 50% in graduation 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?
18th August 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University?

For improvement exams one can apply only within two months of the announcement of results. If it has been two year since you have passed then it will be very difficult to apply for improvement exams now. You have to deal with same marks now or do another degree again.

There is not much option for you because you didn't act at right time. Improvement exams can't be applied after two years if exam result.
27th April 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University?

Sir my b.com in 2014 complete and m.com 2016 but I fill competitve exams they wants 60per but in b.com 55 per so I wants to fill reexam that is possible
21st July 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have migrated from punjab university in September 2014 and now i again want myself to be registered in in punjab university but i have not any proof of migration now. I send that migration certificate to punjabi university but they did not give me permission for private sociology M.A. and even lost my migration certificate now what can i do to registered myself again in punjab university
2nd August 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to apply for improvement exam because of low percentage . I have passed 6th semester of bachelor in arts this year also i have to reappear in 3rd semester in English . Can i apply for improvement exam when i have to apply for reappear in other semester
8th October 2017, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I did my MA English from panjab university chandigarh , in 2013, with 54% marks and immediately I took admission into BEd college under kurukshetra university in 2013 June/july. While filling my Bed admission form I didn't mentioned my masters degree because I filled the improvement forms for MA English and gave exams for improvement after six months in December. I only mentioned about BA Hons which I also did under kurukshetra University, so they admitted me on the old registration no in BEd and I got my Bed dmc as well as degree in 2014. Is my BEd degree be considered invalid or Is there any chance to correct this considering it a technical error.
20th February 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my graduation from Punjab university in 2001. Now I am working as a govt. Primary teacher. To become eligible for promotion as an English mistress, elective English as a B. A subject is must.Is there any way by which Ivan give exams of elective English. Please guide me. Thanks
24th May 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my fifth semester and now I waiting my sixth semester result but I want to I mprove my third semester what can I do now
6th July 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2003 from panjab university with 48 percent marks. I want to give improvement exam in two subjects. What should I do. Is there any possibility for to give exam. If yes , what are the dates for appearing in 2018 or 2019
24th July 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir This year 2018 I have completed graduation but I have back paper in my 3rd semester. Can I apply for Improvement in other subject along with reappear in 3rd semester..
19th May 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to apply for improvement exam in third semester of B.ed. My result is out in May only what is the procedure and as my 3rd Semester was purely practical do i need to make the files again ?Till what time i can apply for improvement exam .Please guide as i have been calling on university no's nobody respond and i mailed then also but no revert till date. I cant go to university as i am giving my last (4th Sem ) exams right now.Please Sir humble request to revert me and and guide me properly
6th June 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exams after degree .i completed degree may 2019 .want to give exam for improvement in sub subject
9th June 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to improve my percentage i was absent in one exam during my sixth semester because of some issue. i know my result i am not going to pass because i was absent. but can i give improvement and re-appear paper after my sixth semester result
17th June 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my B.A in 2011. I score 46%. Is it possible to give improvement exam of graduation
18th July 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was doing m.sc it lateral entry in punjabi university. In 2018 classes of m.sc it lateral started very late which is the cause of my low percentage .Now the result of 1st sem has come out.Can i give the exams of improvement in punjabi university.And what are the dates of appearingin 2019-2020.please guide me properly.
25th August 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I gave my ba 1 2 3 exam as additional subject (elective english) in 2014 and result was ba 1 pass ,ba 2fail,ba 3 result pending,now in 2018 i passed ba 2 as additional i want to now about ba 3 can university declare my result which is pending or i have to pass ba 3 again
6th September 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I had done my bsc in 2005..now in 2019 can I give improvement exam through golden chance
3rd October 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I graduated in 2015 . Can i do improvment now.
16th October 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I got my bachelor's degree in 2016, but i gave improvement exam in dec 2017. I got a degree in which it is written that the passing year is 2017, but i have obtained my previous degree with year 2016. So, my question is what is the passing year of my graduation?
16th October 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2018 with 49% ... now i applied for improvement but i m confused in practical ??
20th December 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2012 with 46% now i wanted to give improvement. Can I?if yes then what will be a prodecure?
24th December 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir,i have completed my graduation in 2012 with annual examination.and my persentage of eng was 36%.i want to improve my persetage and want to do m.a elective eng now .sp pls tell me wat to do now.
2nd March 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can we give only in theroy exam improvement
21st July 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed graduation exam session 2015 with 47 percent Mark's.I can improve the Mark's.It is possible
17th September 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How many chances in graduation examination? if any students appears for improvement of marks but didnot appear or obtained less marks then previous result, may he apply for improvement again?
Arif Hussain
5th April 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation just now in 2021 with 54% marks. can I do improvement of marks? please tell me that what is the procedure
12th September 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have completed my graduation in 1996.....
now i want to improve....is it possible to improve now after so long time.
24th November 2021, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to increase graduation Marks, I have completed B.A with 50%,I have really need to improve these marks
16th July 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed graduation exam session 2013 at Punjab University Chandigarh. Now Can I do improvement of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?